Thursday 12 April 2012

Space!

SO fucking what..... i still love him... i miss him massively and fuck off everyone... i think im entitled! i have been battling with these thoughts and feelings for nigh on 5months.... at times im like ok lets rationalise this shit.... its normal... its aprt of the process... i can remember ten years ago when we split up feeling like this ect ect ect ....yeh yea and yes... ive tried being with another.... works for a while.... wears off... getting drunk... makes me sad and cry to much.... getting stoned... actually perpetuates this condition..... am i grieving?? am i love sick??? and what the fig shall doo?... right now im trying to be quiet with it... keep most to myself... which in itself has proven to give me a whole new issue... people want to see you ect... they care ect.... and haveing another man in toe... not helping right now and im also creating knew issues! he insecure n imature...and quiet frankly what i have going on is MY shit to deal with.. dont wanna share it...dont want to take stuff out on anyone esle either.... i just fucking loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Doug so much right now.............. all the negative stuff about seems not to matter at all... i miss  his smell... the feel of his skin... the way he held me... the way he knew me is about what realllly sums it up.... he never bothered me when i was in my quiet time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  shared memorys over 19years.... what can i say.... words dont even come close to it.... al the positives!!!!!!!!!!!! i did give him my best....the feelings have totally got the better of me... wonder if it will pass????????? gut wrenching! and this is what SPACE has led me to.

No comments: