Sunday 1 April 2012

NO... NO... NO...

If being myself is an issue for you.... thats your issue. I havent been rude, or nasty so what is it you dont understand???? Its a case of  "YOU WERE NOT LISTENING FIRST TIME AROUND" i have reluctantly repeated myself and found myself explaining.. out of respect for you and the fact i give a shit.... i dont see that being returned... im not going to tiptoe around you or your feelings, cuz you know what, i happen to value my own!!!  If things dont "feel right" for you... thats also your look out.... im more than happy and content with where im at with myself , if your struggling.... sorry i cant help... im trying to help myself! ive got important issues that outweigh anything else ive got going on around me. It all starts with me........am im fucking important.... it took me years upon years to feel like this n value myself... i wont allow anyone to get in the way of this!

No comments: